It’s easy to apply for a Whole Kids Small Seeds Community Grant.
12 April 2016 Update – We are not accepting anymore applications until next round.
Make sure you have all the information about your project ready before you submit your application. You will need to provide details about:
• Your organisation or group and what it does.
• What the project is about, including start/end dates and budget.
• How the budget will be used.
• What do you aim to achieve with your project.
• What are the steps/activities for your project.
• What ‘community need’ your project addresses and why Whole Kids should support your project.
Remember, while we may fund exceptionally worthwhile projects at our maximum grant amount per application ($5,000), we are more likely to choose smaller projects that we can fully fund at lower grant amounts.
Please note that we are unable to provide feedback to applicants regarding the status or progress of their application, or provide details as to the reason why an individual application may have been unsuccessful in receiving funding.
Current Opening and Closing Dates for Small Seeds Applications
|Funding Round||Opening Date for Applications||Closing Date for Applications||Expected Date Successful Applications Notified|
|3||1st October 2015||31st December 2015||End January 2016|
|4||1st January 2016||31st March 2016||End April 2016|